SUPERCHARGE ENERGY DRINK CAFFEINE FREE
The philosophy at McNab’s is to provide a natural energy solution for everyone. For those people who have a sensitivity to caffeine but need the kind of mood elevation and focus that caffeine delivers. McNab’s has come up with a herbal, caffeine-free alternative.
Could I be sensitive to caffeine?
You may already know that you are sensitive to caffeine and must either avoid it altogether or restrict its consumption. You may not be aware that caffeine could be disrupting your life. If any of the symptoms below sound familiar you could have a sensitivity to caffeine and should try avoiding all naturally caffeinated products including coffee, tea and chocolate and soft drinks with added caffeine to see whether your symptoms improve.
Symptoms to look out for:
- Racing heart and palpitations
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Inability to focus or concentrate
- Headaches or migraines
- Irritability and depressed mood
How does the McNab’s SuperCharge Energy Drink Caffeine Free work?
This delicious herbal energy drink contains Siberian ginseng and Ashwagandha, and is enriched with vitamin C and flavoured with natural blackcurrant and apple.
- Siberian ginseng and Ashwagandha are highly prized Eastern herbs that have been used for centuries to increase stamina and endurance and as revitalising tonics to help to reduce mental and physical exhaustion.
- Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, plays a crucial part in the conversion of food into energy and also helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Green tea – is rich in caffeine and a range of protective antioxidants providing a health-enhancing buzz.
- Green coffee beans – these are coffee beans that have not yet been roasted and therefore contain higher amounts of protective phytonutrients as well as caffeine.
Where can I buy SuperCharge Energy Drink Caffeine Free?
SuperCharge Energy drinks are available countrywide in local garage forecourt stores, as well as Pick ’n Pay, Shoprite Checkers, Spar, Clicks, Dis-Chem and many leading pharmacies.
How safe is Supercharge Energy Drink Caffeine Free?
As this drink does not contain any caffeine and Siberian ginseng and Ashwagandha are considered to be totally safe herbs this drink is recommended for everyone looking for a natural energy boost any time of day or night.
Purified water, Invert sugar syrup, Apple concentrate, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), Citric acid (acidifier), Natural blackcurrant flavour, Siberian ginseng, Ashwagandha.
Active ingredients table
|Ingredient||Amount per 330mls||NRV * %|
|Vitamin C||360 mg||450 %|
|Siberian ginseng||500 mg|
*Nutrient Reference Intake
|Ingredients||Amount per 330mls||RI *||RI * %
of which sugar
|Protein||0 g||50 g||0 %|
|Total Fat||0 g||70 g||0 %|