SUPERCHARGE ENERGY SHOT LEMON ZEST
This revitalising energy shot is packed with some of nature’s best pick-me-ups including:
- Green tea extract – is rich in caffeine as well as a range of protective antioxidants providing a health-enhancing buzz.
- Lemon juice concentrate – provides a refreshing and tasty source of Vitamin C which is essential in the energy release cycle and helps to increase the absorption of iron from food. Iron deficiency is a major case of fatigue and reduced mental performance.
- Caffeine, delivered naturally with additional health-promoting phytonutrients, is a great revitaliser. It improves one’s mood and increases alertness, concentration and endurance, reducing feelings of fatigue.
And, as you cannot make energy without fuel, SuperCharge Energy Shot also contains a small amount of pure sugar (equivalent to one teaspoon of sugar or 5% of the daily recommended sugar intake for adults) to generate energy quickly but without overloading your system.
McNab’s SuperCharge Energy shots are free of artificial colourings and flavourings.
How often can I take SuperCharge Energy shots?
SuperCharge Energy shots can be taken several times throughout the day, whenever you feel in need of a mental and physical boost. However, if you are in any way sensitive to caffeine, consumption should be moderated according to your tolerance (see below).
Who can take SuperCharge Energy shots?
Anyone can take SuperCharge Energy shots however due to the relatively high caffeine* content they are not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, and people with a sensitivity to caffeine.
* Caffeine content per 15 ml shot is 100 mg. An average sized cup of coffee, depending on whether it is brewed or instant, contains between 100-150 mg caffeine whereas a similar sized cup of tea contains between 30-50 mg caffeine.
Where can I buy SuperCharge Energy shots?
The SuperCharge Energy Shot range, including the three different natural flavours of Lemon zest, Ginger root and Guarana berry, is available countrywide in local garage forecourt stores, as well as Pick ’n Pay, Shoprite Checkers, Spar, Clicks, Dis-Chem and many leading pharmacies.
Purified water, sugar, Green tea extract [QUID 1.2%], citric acid (acidity regulator), sucralose (sweetener), Lemon juice concentrate [QUID 0.1%], sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservatives).
15 ml shot
|Green tea extract (50% caffeine)||200 mg|
|Lemon juice concentrate||17 mg|
|Total caffeine||100 mg|
|Ingredients||Amount per 15 ml shot||RI *||RI * %|
of which sugar
|Protein||0 g||50 g||0 %|
* Average Reference Intake for adults